Web Hosting
afferinte.com
Wednesday, January 20, 2010 at 2:53 AM |  
Get Ready....!!! Bangkok is about time... zynga will release it this week.

But it's only for a small percentage of players who use MW Beta player.



Are the lucky one who get the access to the Beta version..??? check it out...!!!
Me? I guess I'am not the one :(





But until this post written, non of my family were get the access.

For the prelaunching of Bangkok, zynga has release the Bangkok Items in the limited time offer.



I am willing to buy the Royal White Elephant because it has a good stat, and I like it .  The  Elephant  is  a Vehicle with 48 defence stat (same as the Tiger Tank and better then the Konstantine Cargo Carrier).




What About the crates ?  Yes, it has a lower price, lower then the other crates, so I decide to buy it too. Just want to know what's in side.



Whala... look what I've got...!!! A Titanium Keris Knife (26/15), a Yin Yang  (34/17) and Spitting Cobra (46/28),  hmmm... only the cobra which benefit for me :( 

But because I've never bought the crates before, so i get the "Treasure Hunter" Achievement with only 35 GF pts...  cool.... ^_^





Here's the loots you can get from the Bangkok Crates :

WEAPONS

 

ARMOURS





VEHICLES




sumber :  http://mafiawars.wikia.com/wiki/Bangkok_Crate

There are only 2 rare items we can get from the crates so far.

Well it's your call to buy it or not.
Have a nice try...!!!

Labels: , ,

0 comments:

afferinte.com
Visit the Site
This page is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. All rights reserved. Blogger template by Gus Gege